NasiGoreng (Indonesian Fried Rice) Recipe
- 8 shallot paste
- 4 garlic paste
- Few red chili (seeded and pasted)
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon palm sugar
- 8 oz. cooked and cooled rice
- 1 fried egg (well done)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Strips of fresh chicken
Steps to Prepare NasiGoreng:
- In a wok, toast the onion garlic redchilly chicken and soy sauce with palm sugar on low heat until it becomes dry and aromatic. Toasted above should be somewhat powdery and appear like tiny granules. Fry an egg (well-done) and set aside.
- Add the rice into the wok and stir well with the flavoring paste. Add palm sugar into the rice and continue to stir-fry and make sure that they are well blended with the rice. Dish out, top the nasi goreng with the fried egg and serve immediately.
If you don’t feel like cooking right now or don’t have the required ingredients at the moment, satisfy your craving with home delivery to up to 3kms from Diwan’s Durbar. For home delivery call on : +91 8943339991, +91 8943339992 Or Install our app and order online : https://goo.gl/UQ7Vh6